Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~ApRiL FO.oL EvE~

~BIG DAY coming soon~

The Song Composing Competition (SCC) is on the 5th April and is coming soon...
today is 31st March...okay its 1st April....
but......today is only the 1st day that our practice was done^^
thank God that everything is still smooth although some part is not satisfiable...

but I do believe that practice made perfect ^^


1st practice ~ 1st step ~ 1st encounter

Today,
not only is the 1st day for our practice......
it is the first day that I am able to talk to her......

and I'm totally don't know what happened to me = =ll
unable to talk smoothly....unable to play my piano well....and my brain was total screwed up and jammed....when she's besides me!! OMG
anyway, thought of inviting her to law night or prom night....
but she said only one phrase that stopped me when Alvin asked her, "I'm not going this year"

Personally, I do feel that I should move forward and get over from my past asap....
2 years since and yet I still can't forget about my past.....


nah....
as what the idioms said
"mEn should put their own professions first in place instead of love and marriage"
even though I'm not really into it....
hmmmm.....
should make my move fast to try getting her attentions ^^
wish me luck^^



thanks for viewing ^^
regards,
yeefan

No comments:

Post a Comment