Tuesday, December 1, 2009

a back to future~

why am i quoting it as a "back to future" project?

err... you see im having this dream since last year...
while in the middle of this process..
i've decided back there to "move on"
however, I can't and by that reason i've deleted my MSN messenger forever = =U
so to speak "forever"...

LAST MONTH... my phone got stolen...
on that very moment im feeling depressed...
not because of i've lost my phone...
but because i've lost ALL my contacts = =U

but thinking of it...
i've not been connected with that one person since then...
msn,phone lost...etc mb its all God's decision for me to stop thinking of that "PIECE OF ROCK"

YESTERDAY....
i've reinstalled my msn = =U
and ofcz i've been wasting time chatting allot = =U
one of the chat however is not a wasteful as it seems...

i've got the chance to talk to "the ROCK"
a whole night~
so i can say i've moved on...

we both moved on...
we both get to know each other more....
we both get to see what the other part is thinking....
we both get to hear each other's voice again....

all these while, my belief....
if u wanna get paid, u must put in efforts!
harder ur efforts, greater ur wages!
but this indeed a different thingy...
in the L world, nothing can be expected...
even when u've put all your might, all your effort, you might get urself into troubles...

but it seems to have not effecting me...
move on? nah... back to the future ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment